Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
A varied collection of masterpieces respectfully arranged for solo jazz guitar. From the readily playable to the fiendishly virtuosic, there are challenges for all ability levels including syncopation, jazz chords and 'Lenny Breau style' cascading harmonics.
• Selection of universally acknowledged masterpieces
• Modern yet historically respectful arrangements
• Challenges all ability levels
• Arrangements feature syncopation, jazz chords and 'Lenny Breau style' arpeggios in harmonics
• Playable both finger style and/or pick and finger combinations
• Essential material for both study and performance
• Enjoyable and rewarding pieces to play
Air on a G String (Orchestral Suite in D)
Andante (Anna Magdelena's Notebook)
Bouree (IV Cello Suite in Eb)
Bouree in E Minor (Lute Suite No. 1)
Gigue (Little Suite in F Minor)
March (Anna Magdelena's Notebook
Minuet (Anna Magdelena's Notebook)
Prelude (Well Tempered Clavier)
Sarabande (Violin Sonata No. 2)
Sheep May Safely Graze (Cantata 208)
Sleepers Awake (Cantata 140)
Get the extra files for your Mel Bay book by clicking the "Download Extras" button below.
The .zip file contains all of the extras you will need to help you learn from your Mel Bay book. Once it is downloaded to your computer, double-click the file to open.
You can find out more about .zip files here
If you are having trouble opening or downloading this file, please contact us