Standard Notation and Tab
5.25 x 7.5
Grossman's Guitar Workshop
Rolly Brown leads you through an organized approach to improvisation
on the guitar. Starting with "Rolly's Rule", the notion that your guitar
should recall aspects of the human voice, the lesson takes an
interactive approach to exploring several different genres of musical
improvisation, with Rolly playing instructive examples of these styles,
then playing rhythm while you work through the exercises.
- The one, two and three note solos
- Soloing over a Blues progression
- Playing over archetypal Major scale progressions
- How to use chord tones and passing tones
- Integrating Major and Blues scales to understand all 12 Tones
- Understanding the "Bluegrass Mode"
- Soloing over Jazz progressions
86 minutes - Level 2/3 - Tab/Music material is on the DVD as PDF files
|DVD is region 0,
Get the extra files for your Mel Bay book by clicking the "Download Extras" button below.
The .zip file contains all of the extras you will need to help you learn from your Mel Bay book. Once it is downloaded to your computer, double-click the file to open.
You can find out more about .zip files here
If you are having trouble opening or downloading this file, please contact us