Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
A valuable book for any guitarist. Part one presents a dictionary of essential chord forms shown by inversion. Part two features a very thorough analysis of chord melody and quartal harmony voicings in each key. Playing through part II will train your ear to improvise chordal melodies. Ideal for daily practice.
- Ultimate guide of chord studies and perfect reference manual for everyday use.
- A comprehensive presentation of modern chord forms with analysis on how to use them effectively in contemporary music.
- Presents chord types shown in various inversions.
- Enable the guitarist to find appropriate yet innovative voicings for any chord in any position on the fingerboard.
- Studies chord progressions in each key and enhances the guitarist's ability to hear chord melody voicings in any key.
- Improves the student's rhythm and melody chord voicings.
Note Groupings - Triplets
Note Groupings - Twos
Get the extra files for your Mel Bay book by clicking the "Download Extras" button below.
The .zip file contains all of the extras you will need to help you learn from your Mel Bay book. Once it is downloaded to your computer, double-click the file to open.
You can find out more about .zip files here
If you are having trouble opening or downloading this file, please contact us