Squareback Saddle Stitched
8.75 x 11.75
Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
The 20 intermediate - advanced arrangements in this book invite the player on a musical-historical journey from the French trouveres to Tielman Susato. These arrangements use a variety of techniques including harmonics, prés de la table, left hand étouffé, some quick lever changes and the full range of a 36 string harp. For historic purposes, original texts with translations accompany each of the songs as well as historic notes on genres, and short biographies on each of the composers represented.
• Contains 20 intermediate-advanced arrangements
• Representative of 13 composers from France, Spain, Germany, Italy, and Portugal
• Spanning the 12th C to the 16th C.
• Extensive historical notes with original texts with translations
• Wide variety of folk harp techniques used to make each arrangement unique
• Intermediate to advanced folk harp arrangements using a wide variety of techniques
• Extensive historic notes and original texts with direct translations
• Representative of 13 European composers spanning 4 centuries
Ay mi! Dame de valour Guillaume de Machaut
Ballo Francese Giorgio Mainerio
Cantiga 100 Alfonso el Sabio X
Cantiga 82 Alfonso el Sabio X
Deich von der Guoten Schiet Friedrich von Hausen
Douce dame jolie Guillaume de Machaut
Ecco la primavera Francesco Landini
Je demande ma bienvenue Jean Haucourt
Li joliz temps d’ estey Trouvère
Meienzit Ane Nit Neidhart von Reuental
Pour quoy Tielman. Susato
Putta Nera Giorgio Mainerio
Quant je voi yver
Quant voi la flor nouvelle Trouvère
Ronde #4r T. Susato
Si pas souffrir T. Susato
So Blozen wir den Anger Neidhart von Reuental
Speme Amorosa G.G. Gastoldi
Voulez vous Trouvère
Get the extra files for your Mel Bay book by clicking the "Download Extras" button below.
The .zip file contains all of the extras you will need to help you learn from your Mel Bay book. Once it is downloaded to your computer, double-click the file to open.
You can find out more about .zip files here
If you are having trouble opening or downloading this file, please contact us